Arringo Ltd (the “Company” and “Arringo HR”) are committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who visit our website (“Visitor”) and individuals who apply for employment with the Company (“Applicant”) (collectively “you” or “your”).
- PRIVACY PRINCIPLES
Arringo HR follows these principles in order to protect your privacy:
- We do not collect any more Personal Information than is necessary to complete the Application Process;
- We do not keep your Personal Information if it is no longer needed; and
2. VISITORS and JOB APPLICANTS
- What Information Do We Collect?
- The information collected by Arringo HR depends on how a Visitor uses our website. When a Visitor to our website contacts us to obtain information or content, or applies for a job opportunity at the Company, we will collect the Visitor’s email
- When a person applies with Arringo HR for a position, information is needed such as the person’s name, personal address, date of birth, contact telephone number and email address. Some information provided to us may, either alone or when connected with other information to which we may have access, individually identify
“Applicant Personal Information.”
- How do we use your information?
The Company uses information, including Personal Information provided by Visitors and Applicants, to provide the Services and for business purposes such as research, marketing and for other general business purposes. The Company may share information, other than Personal Information, with third parties for business and marketing purposes.
If you apply for a job with the Company, we will collect, process and store the information you provide to us for recruitment purposes. We may also retain some of your information for a reasonable period of time for the purpose of considering you for future employment opportunities.
Additionally, a Visitor’s cookie related information may be shared with our third-party ad networks. Please see Section 9 on cookies for further information.
The Company will share your information, including Personal Information, in order to respond to investigations, court orders, legal processes, or to investigate prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the Company’s Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law. If the Company is required by law or by an order of a court of competent jurisdiction to disclose your information, we will promptly notify you of this requirement, if permitted by the court or an applicable law, so that you may seek a protective order or other appropriate relief.
Merger, Acquisition, Sales.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Arringo HR complies with all applicable GDPR requirements for the Personal Information that it processes.
The following table sets out how we handle Visitor Personal Information and our legal basis for doing so:
To provide the Service to you: Consent; and
Performance of a contract
To comply with legal obligations Compliance with legal obligations
Visitors have the following rights under the GDPR:
- The right of access to Visitor Personal Information;
- The right to rectification or correction of any errors in Visitor Personal Information;
- The right to request deletion of Visitor Personal Information;
- The right to restrict or object to the processing of Visitor Personal Information;
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of Visitor Personal Information;
- The right of portability in Visitor Personal Information; and
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
3. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
All of your Personal Information remains private and confidential. The security of your Personal Information is important to us. When you provide sensitive information, we ensure that said information is kept secure.
- CORRECTING, UPDATING, AMENDING AND REMOVING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may correct, update, amend, or remove Personal Information or withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Information, at any time, by contacting us.
We will respond to your requests regarding changes to Personal Information within the appropriate timeline under applicable law upon receipt of your request.
- RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company’s website uses “cookies” to store session information. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, which is sent to your browser from a website’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We may also place a prominent notice on our website. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Wherever you use our website or access our Services, you understand and acknowledge that we may transfer, process, and store information about you in the United States and other countries, both within and outside of the UK or European Economic Area. By providing us with your information, you consent to the transfer to, and to the processing and storage of your information in, countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection laws than those in the country in which you reside.
- CONTACT INFORMATION